Bunch of tracks

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:31:51 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I just had a nostalgia trip and listened to all my early tracks and
decided to upload them to SoundCloud. The earliest tracks are not in
their original Gravis Ultrasound form, but rather only available as
remakes. I might have a C-cassette around someplace with the original
versions, but that's another story.

So, for the bravest of men, I present:

http://soundcloud.com/kim-johnsson/sets/so-last-century

Most of them have some quite cringeworthy moments, and there's this
wonderful air of total professionalimslessness (I just made that word
up) but there are also some that I genuinely like. My goal is to
update them all at some point, and giving them some TLC in the
process.

Enjoy :-),

Kim