New Video Intro: Hips Lips Tits (POWER)

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 20:39:18 CEST 2012

Hi /M

> TBH, I find the lamp trick much more appealing because it goes with the
darkness of the track

Yeah, I was chuffed with that effect.

> The last 3 seconds kills it for me because it's too obvious

Unfortunately, if I cut out all of the "too obvious" parts from our songs
and videos, we would have 1.5mins of audio and 20 seconds of video, to
date!!  :)

> Paul, I don't know where you are in the mix but somehow it feels like the
voice isn't in the track. I'd say it feels too bright and a bit too dry.

Boy, this track was finished a year ago but Leah wanted to video for it as
when she came up with the vocals, she also had the visuals in her mind and
say's she can not separate them.

But big thanks for the pointer - I will listen to it again with this in mind
and then have a play..

> Otherwise, it feels like it's gonna be a good banger, looking forward to
hear the whole.

Ta dude.

PS: "came up with" = "ripped off"

Paul