Casio XW-P1 and XW-G1 (was: Selling gear)

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Thu Aug 2 23:07:01 CEST 2012

Op 2-8-2012 15:51, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:

> The one thing I really regret selling is my TC electronics D-Two. I sold
> it for far too cheap, too.
>
> I should get rid of my Casio VZ-1 though, that's really in the way.

These two sentences together mean that you're just talking up the price
of the VZ-1. ;)

Anyway, when googling for that synth, I ran across the new Casio synths
XW-P1 (performance) and XW-G1 (groove).  Apart from a really poor choice
of name (ecks-double-you-pee-one), what do you guys think of these?
Especially considering that they cost €538 and €585 respectively at
Thomann.de, which is not bad for a five-octave keyboard.

- Peter