And now for something completely different ..

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 19:21:00 CEST 2012

> Thank you, James, for getting some sense back into this discussion. :)

It was an interesting article so, thanks for posting Jay.  But like James's
very well put observations, I was kinda thinking all the way through the
article "hmmm, square doorway in Mayan; square doorway in Balinese - wait a
second! My doorways are square - fuck me, am I part Mayan/part Balinese?!!"

Clearly Im being flippant, there were comparisons made that were eyebrow
raising but the idea that this evidence has been supressed does not hold for
me.  If there is one thing that I would assume about your average historian
is that the way you make a name for yourself is you look for the big story,
you don't supress it as the article suggests..  Unless of course, you are
writing an article such as this one where you suggest that the world is not
as we know it and, your predecessors have supressed the evidence ;-)

But it was fun and I will defo lookup Gerts extra links when Im not getting
badgered by Leah to finish a track..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk