Paris do's & dont's

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Thu Aug 2 17:46:22 CEST 2012

That looks sweet!  What an interesting idea - converting industrial
wasteland sites to things of beauty.  The park was originally a quarry
before being made over to a park.  My wife happens to be on her way to
Paris soon so this is now definitely on her list to see.  By a stroke of
good fortune, the annual short film festival that is held there yearly
happens to coincide with her trip.

James R. Coplin