New DSI Synth - Mopho x4

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:05:54 CEST 2012

Interesting oberservation after watching the video.  It seems that
this keyboard is actually more of a Tetra keyboard than a Mopho.  I
think the Mopho and Tetra share a voice architecture in any case -
it's just the voice count and paint job that differentiates the two.

I would consider one, but I'd probably just save the cash and grab the
Tetra.  The digital components from the PEK have been removed,
resulting in a straight analog voice.  It does sound quite different
to me.  I could see it as being a good companion to my modular.

Tony