Wave World tour _ some pictures

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Apr 28 14:52:04 CEST 2012

Op 28-4-2012 14:23, punkdISCO schreef:
> Welcome back Gert - glad to hear you had fun and it went well..
>
> Those pictures really give a small hint of the amount of effort and scale -
> I love the Church gig pictures...  Very cool.

Thx, punkSteR!

> Looking forward to the videos!!

Same here - an edited version, that is.

I did get a chance to see almost 80 % of the stuff we did, and it
diverges between great road vide, gigging film and utter
nonsense, like Rolf explaining (in an "Ancient Aliens"
documentary way) how we came to North-America to research the
posibility that humans are made by ancient astronauts from Wave
World :-)

cheers,

--
Gert