MIDI interface - suggestions?

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:05:11 CEST 2012

Andy wrote:

> There aren't? I just looked it up for my Mac and I see Win7. Am I crazy?

No, just lazy for not reading the whole thread :-)

Today I noticed that drivers actually do exist (still at work, haven't
actually tested them yet). Yesterday when I was tired and googled
around for new drivers, I ran into loads of people whining about why
there weren't any, and how they would never ever buy M-Audio anymore
b/c lack of support, so I just gave up. Never even got around to check
the M-Audio site, I think. So who's lazy...

Cheers,

Kim