More Filter Overdrive

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sun Apr 8 22:25:30 CEST 2012

Op 8-4-2012 17:08, Tony Hardie-Bick schreef:

> face it
>
> everyone on the bar is going modular

It might be argued that I haven't bought a synth in the last 14 years,
but if I did, it wouldn't be modular. It just doesn't ring (modulate) my
bell.

Having said that, I played a little bit over the past few days, partly
because I'm not so exhausted as I usually am, partly to escape a child
whose autism is a bit more prevalent lately, and partly because I've
re-discovered Miami Vice and Jan Hammer. 'Tubbs and Valerie'... lovely
song, and the lead sound is quite easy to (more or less) get to from an
AN1x preset.

- Peter