The thing I hate about modular is...

Andrew Tarpinian evildead at nyc.rr.com
Sun Apr 8 17:20:49 CEST 2012

But.. but.. I only have like 4 modules...

Actually you are right, that's what I have been doing and it's been great, it's a very good idea to start small and build up, and 2 of my modules do like 8 things.

But I at least need a real second osc, I'm tired of using my filter... And some vanilla envelopes maybe, a uVCA, uFold, uStep, a few Malekko, everything from Make Noise, goike 6u case, hold on, let me get my list... ;P