Simple scope/Spectrum Analyser app

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sun Apr 8 09:28:21 CEST 2012

Op 8-4-2012 2:58, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:

> On 07.04.2012, at 16:34, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] wrote:
>
>> It's freezing here btw. Where is that bloody fr�lhing everyone's
>> raving about ?
>
> coming and going, I guess. freezing my hands off on my bike the other
> day. Berlin winters can be fierce. but soon we should have warmth�!

Hmm. We've had about two weeks of lovely spring weather (after a very
long, cold -by Maltese standards- and wet winter), interspersed by a
thunderstorm on Thursday and, today, overcast skies.

Since I managed to lose my beloved Oakley shades last year, and my old
pair of Persols broke, I'm using these black aviator-style Ray-Bans (old
pair from my brother-in-law, I think). According to my wife, I look like
a cop from a 70's pr0n movie, so now I'm always asking her if I can see
some ID. :)

- Peter