Ipad 3 charging issue

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Apr 7 23:45:47 CEST 2012

Op 7-4-2012 21:46, Jay Vaughan schreef:

>> Since our team is now two developers, one senior developer (me) and one manager, I'm wondering how useful Redmine would be. It sounds like it would put a considerable workload on me.
>
> Just get everyone to use it, and drag out the Gantt chart every week to show people whats up.

Thing is, we'd be using Microsoft Project for that. We paid for it, now
we'll use it if it's the last thing we do. :)

But since there is a enterprise license of JIRA floating around (getting
full access will require a bit of political manoeuvring, unfortunately),
would Redmine still offer that many advantages? Especially since issue
tracking will be done in JIRA.

- Peter