Ipad 3 charging issue

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Apr 7 21:34:09 CEST 2012

Op 7-4-2012 21:25, Tony Scarf schreef:

> I have to agree with jay - you have to be all in on it or it will not work.  We have one admin who has been resistant to it and it undermines it's usefulness for his projects.  If he doesn't start following along or provide a constructive alternative, we may have to find a new admin.

Since our team is now two developers, one senior developer (me) and one
manager, I'm wondering how useful Redmine would be. It sounds like it
would put a considerable workload on me.

By the way, Tony, you may want to check the e-mail settings on that
wonderful new iPad of yours. For example, why has your last name gone
from the German word meaning 'sharp' to 'long, often knitted, garment
worn around the neck'? :)

- Peter