Simple scope/Spectrum Analyser app

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:34:13 CEST 2012

I'm more after an oscilloscope rather than a spectrum analyser. I'll try
jay's suggestion, especially that I'm re-introducing jack connectivity in
my framework

As for meeting up in Berlin, sure man, I live there so it's any time :)

It's freezing here btw. Where is that bloody frülhing everyone's raving
about ?

http://marc-nostromo.com