Anyone have any experience with a Cannondale Bad Boy Ultra 1, 5, or 9?

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Tue Apr 3 21:18:53 CEST 2012

I ended up pulling the trigger on the bike today.  I've been looking at
this model for years and I found in a local shop for $1000 instead of the
$1500+ I've been seeing then at.  I'll be a good guest if I go to Belgium
(and I really hope I do, I think I would love it) and just rent one there.
I hate to tell anyone local their trade.

James R. Coplin