getting back to my roots a bit..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 28 14:45:24 CEST 2011

@Gert:  Thanks.  This is what the EMX does best.  I get a lot of
tracks started on it like this.  More tracks than anywhere else in
fact

@Marc:  I like the idea with the snare.  Ill try that.  There are zero
mixing tools inside the EMX, so a lot could be done just taking it
into live.

@Jay:   The bass drum is a problem I didnt realize till you pointed it
out.  My room soaks up bass like a sponge and I don't usually hear it
till I listen to the track in the car.  This one hasnt gone that far
yet.

The killer synth line for the original is not present mainly because I
am running into the limitations of what the EMX can do.  Its good for
plinky arpgeggios and bass, but not much for any kind of lead synth
line (playing leads on the buttons are a bit uncomfortable).  I have
the perfect sound for it on my M3, but thats waiting on a new power
supply (I hope that is all it is).

Tony