getting back to my roots a bit..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 28 05:22:34 CEST 2011

Recently, I picked up a new EMX1 to replace the one that died on me.
I really missed the thing.  Its one of those pieces I dont even have
to think to use.

Anyway, I threw together a very quick and poorly mixed/structured
cover of Front 242's 'Lovely Day' on it.

Its not *really* ready to share, but I thought I would post it up here
anyway to get some feedback.  Its a little static at the moment, but
its got some good elements.  I may even try singing on it...which
would be a first.

This was recorded directly into Live as audio with no post processing.
 I am calling up the patterns on the EMX on the fly.  I am not sure
yet if I am going to multitrack it or not.

http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem/lovelyday-take1/s-W0esP

Enjoy...or not.

Tony