M-Audio venom

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 23 13:53:43 CEST 2011

On 23/09/11 12:49, Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> I'm pleased I didn't try too hard in the past. I was excessively naïve in
>> my understanding of business. I think a case can be made, but I'm probably
>> still a couple of years short on experience to know how it would be done.
>
> How to do it: find a nice hardware platform, port all the open source synths
> to it, get it working and out there for users.

Yeah... well... getting it out there is good, but there's certainly ways to do
it that are better than others. One way in which Open Pandora is good is that
they're really keeping their manufacturing costs low, but... there's a whole
bunch of other stuff that feeds into the equation for successful business.

will catch up with this in the not-too-distant.

Tony (HB)