Calling all Dutchmen!

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 23 10:30:01 CEST 2011

Guys,

You know I make these custom EPROMs for the Alesis HR-16

http://www.strellis.com/alesis.shtml

Well I was contacted a while back by Ruud 66 (Ruud Lekx) some of you may
know of him.

<ignorant>
 I didn't until I googled but he seems very well respected.
</ignorant>

He writes for the Dutch magazine Interface www.interface.nl

He wanted a copy of my EPROMs for a review in the magazine so I sent him
some, free of charge of course. I was hoping that it wasn't a musician
*just* wanting a freebee and that he would make good on his deal. Looks
like he did!

September Issue: Article Workshop: Upgrade je Alesis HR16

Today I receive a order for some EPROMs, although from a German.
Coincidence?

Could someone (Gert/Joost??) kindly buy me a copy and send it on to me.
I'll obviously and happily reimburse the kind person.

I'll know it will be in Dutch but favour #2 => Gert could you translate
it for me??

Cheers

Chris