Track critique invitation - my turn :)

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 20 14:26:21 CEST 2011

Hi Marc

On 20.09.2011 14:14, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] wrote:
> To be honest, it's a strange little thing, I don't really know how to
> classify it except for '*it's dark, messy and ain't got not much
> structure*".

Isn't that a genre in itself? ;-)

> As I said, to the opposite from Chris, I tend to go over digital so get
> ready for a lot of hi's (watch out Gert).
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/323652/148-postatom-3.mp3
>
> I'd be interested to see what you guy's first reaction is going to be :).

Painful. But I think that was the point. I'd definitely back off the
compressor a good deal. While the sounds certainly aren't meant to be an
easy listen, the compression makes it rather tiring. The sound balance
is fine though.

Overall not my cup of tea. But that's the style in general and not your
track in particular.

Martin