Track critique invitation - Voynich - Alocrom

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 20 14:03:20 CEST 2011

Hi Marc,

The JX-8p voices patch is a bitch to get right even with the emulator.
I've actually got the real patch on my JX-10 and the VCA clipping is
hard to control. If I master any tighter I get a lot of crunch in that
sound where I don't want it.

This is the track I modelled mine on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ0qVAFDa_A

And they could get it quite right either!

Thanks for your pointers

Cheers

Chris