Did a wee montage on You Tube.

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 17 16:14:50 CEST 2011

Of Anita's art to one of my piano tunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST2PJ7LTju4&hd=1

It's a collection of 1000 girls drawn in 100 days she participated in,
but these are just her 100 (10 artists)

Leave comments or like/dislike(hey..) if you must ;)

On another note, You Tube policies are a bit of a hotchpotch.
On one hand, they state categorically that you MUST obtain permission
(and accredit) the artists whose work you use, unless it is all your own
or creative commons etc. On the other, they treat with contempt those
who report violations (by using the :-/ face and stating the name of the
person who reported the violation)

So Anita finds a video of Kate Bush, where they have used her artwork.
Ok. She wasn't really bothered, but when she asked for a credit, the guy
called her a POS scumbag who doesn't know wtf she is talking about.
I also posted accreditation comments, but these got deleted, flagged as
spam and the guy also sent messages to me saying I was a POS scumbag who
doesn't know anything.

Nice.

So it's reported as a copyright violation (which it is) and is now
removed, simply because the guy was so very rude, not because we would
have done it anyway as a matter of course.

Lookee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GmU-y42V_I

Which makes her look like a bit of a killjoy, which she is not!

The bottom line is: If you won't accredit those who's work you lift, it
is NOT free advertising for the artist, it is theft, because everyone
knows who Kate Bush is, but not the artist in this case..

Lolz ;)