Ableton LIVE Intro

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 16 23:32:44 CEST 2011

I'm not sure what you will miss, but Ableton Live rox. There's probably a nice upgrade path for when you will have the funds to get the "real thing".  Be sure to check the tutorials!

Jftr; I got Live immediately version 1 was released. It was a completely new way of working, but now I use it even more often than Logic.

gert
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 16 sep. 2011 om 23:11 heeft tom adam <tom.adam at thebigear.be> het volgende geschreven: