Playing with feedback

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 15 11:09:22 CEST 2011

Basically I used the "guitar" preset from Logic, and used some random channel's effects with a D6 set to a "guitar like" preset to get something that resembles a guitar as input.

Then I am sending this signal on 3 different busses to three different Tape Delays set to something between 0.5 and 6 ms and lots of feedback. I think delay 1 has much too much feedback -- it tends to run away even when there is no input.

Then I mix the original signal and the three delays together into Buss 5, there is a Guitar Amp Pro on that Buss to make everything sound more like an amped guitar again.

it's just meant as a starting point, so tweeeeek your heart out! ;)

Kai