PC broke down

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 14 10:40:42 CEST 2011

> Yes all direct mixing of the inputs are panned straight to center (they come
> out equally to 1 & 2). For practical reasons, I used to have my PC line out
> going in the FP-10 inputs connected to my monitors and It took me ages to
> understand why it sounded like crap :)

Ah, now I understand.  Yeah, I think there is a way to control the panning with the FP10 control panel software and save the settings in the firmware for standalone usage .. in Linux you can use the ffado-mixer applet to set this up .. I'm not sure if it saves the settings, my FP10 isn't in front of me right now, but in case it does I will fire it up tonight and investigate.

;
--
Jay Vaughan