Anyone want to invest in a startup hardware company?

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 13 12:06:11 CEST 2011

Pinhead quote: "You solved the box, we came, Now you must come with us.
Taste our pleasures." ...

To come back to the subject i think it s cool that Jay is asking some of us
if we are interested in his plan.
Seeing the  values variations on the market : I was thinking few month ago
to ask here ( but i didn t in the end cause i didn t know for sure that the
barians will like the subject ),
if some of us have stock actions ? (not the amount of them :)
and for what reasons ? ( except the economical profit of course  :) ...

I should add in my first email ( written with my unique style i must say :)
that I'm proud to support since couple of years the company 'Air Liquide'
used in the medical and hospital area, the stocks are quite stable +22% in 5
years but it s not with those ones that you will make a lot of money in the
short term as ie: AAPL +412% in 5 years (the bastard !)...

:)

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] <
marc.nostromo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Flashback to the Hellraiser opening scene.
>

> 2011/9/13 Romain / rXg <xtechcode at gmail.com>
>
>> Pandora opened a jar (*pithos <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pithos>*), in
>> modern accounts sometimes mistranslated as "Pandora's box<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora%27s_box>",
>> releasing all the evils of mankind — although the particular evils, aside
>> from plagues and diseases, are not specified in detail by Hesiod — leaving
>> only Hope inside once she had closed it again.[4]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora#cite_note-3> She
>> opened the jar out of simple curiosity and not as a malicious act.[5]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora#cite_note-4>

Romain