Anyone want to invest in a startup hardware company?

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 13 10:53:32 CEST 2011

Pandora opened a jar (*pithos <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pithos>*), in
modern accounts sometimes mistranslated as "Pandora's
box<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora%27s_box>",
releasing all the evils of mankind — although the particular evils, aside
from plagues and diseases, are not specified in detail by Hesiod — leaving
only Hope inside once she had closed it
again.[4]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora#cite_note-3> She
opened the jar out of simple curiosity and not as a malicious
act.[5]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora#cite_note-4>

Romain