Anyone want to invest in a startup hardware company?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 12 12:07:19 CEST 2011

> Seeing their track record in terms of delivery, I'd go for 'no' :)

You mean you're not impressed that they managed to ship as many as they have, given all the problems they incurred along the way?  I'm more impressed than I am disappointed .. the banking crisis, the volcano, being ripped off by an American company .. they survived all that and are still able to ship product.  Not bad for a small startup.

But I can certainly see from a naive perspective how they're not ones to be trusted.

;
--
Jay Vaughan