Track annotation for android ?

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 11 15:48:09 CEST 2011

On 11/09/11 14:26, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] wrote:

> When I'm in the last stages of finalising a track, I like to dump the render on
> a music player and walk around listening to it thousand time to see what comes
> to mind (good or bad).
>
> I'd love to be able to use my android to combine the listening experience with
> some kind of annotation program so I can 'tag' places in the track and list all
> the things that need to be done there.
>
> In the end, pretty much something that would work like soundcloud comments.
>
> Is there such a thing for android ?

Could definitely use such a thing myself - essential part of composition. So
far, I've just used pieces of paper stuck to the wall, with cue times and notes
written manually. A real challenge would be an app that works as quickly or
quicker than the pencil+paper process (which really takes some beating).

Tony (HB)