NI Maschine

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 10 12:16:51 CEST 2011

Op 10-9-2011 11:40, punkdISCO schreef:
> Hey Gert - glad it is clicking with you.  I keep meaning to give mine
> another go, but from memory, there were just too many menu options.
>
> Keep us updated on your developing thoughts..

Hey, Paul,

I agree with your thoughts about the menu options. At the moment
I'm combining my mouse for those menu option things and the
Maschine hardware for other stuff. It works quite well, since the
Maschine is left from me, the Macbook is in the middle and the
mouse is on the right.

Have a nice weekend! 27 degrees here today.

Gert