Playing with feedback

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 9 16:44:43 CEST 2011

Yeah, the idea was more to try adding melodic feedback *behind* the sequence
without adding any additional sound source, just with delays/reverb and
resonators fed with the original sequence. I think one of the major culprit
in this case was ValhallFreqEcho, a free plug I just love

http://www.valhalladsp.com/valhallafreqecho

and recommands heavily ;)

http://nostromo.noisepages.com