WTF!?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 9 01:41:24 CEST 2011

On 08.09.2011, at 21:28, Gert van Santen wrote:

> We had an earthquake in the NL - lasted 1 second. It's all over twitter...

Two weeks ago in New York I felt the earthquake. that was rather weird. it lasted for about 10 seconds and made me feel drunk. Then aftershocks came and I was thinking something is up. I looked out the window, people were acting completely normal so I put my headphones back on and resumed playing the bass.

Then my dad texted me from Germany, I looked at the news and saw everyone panicking... Sometimes America seems like a neglected child, crying for attention...;)

Kai