Clearout: SID chips

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 6 17:07:57 CEST 2011

> Deep down his former self still shows him the right path :)
>>
>> I thought Jay was dumping his hardware and going all iOS?  ;-)

I'm really only kidding about the iPad thing .. I don't think I'll do it, but I feel like I should.  I really could replace all the gear I'm currently using with just two or 3 iPads.  iMachine on one, HorizonSynth (iMS20, etc.) on another, and another for .. something else ..

But those SID chips!!!!  YAY!!  Gonna build a SIDStation for the boys!

;
--
Jay Vaughan