Free flightcase up for grabs

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 5 20:41:14 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm having a clear out, and I've got this custom built very solid case
for electric guitar or keyboard which I don't need.

Bought second hand for £1 by a friend of mine, then given to me.  Wooden
construction, usual black covering, soft-lined inside, hard-wearing
outer corners. Could use some new catches, but is in generally pretty
good condition - structurally all seems great.

Internal compartment measurements: L: 103cm, W: 34cm, D: 12cm.

Weight: 13kg.

If you want it, I imagine the shipping will be about £10-15 or so the
UK, perhaps £20 to Europe. Not sure I want to ship it further afield,
but I could be persuaded if someone really wants it. (I'm intending to
send it as it's own box really, so would like to keep it simple if
possible.)

If I haven't heard anything by Wednesday morning this week, it's going
to the second hand shop, so please get back to me ASAP if you want it.

Cheers,

Dave