6 to 8 channel audio player w/ amps for art installations?

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 31 22:59:59 CET 2011

On 31.10.2011, at 15:30 , K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:

> On 31.10.2011, at 15:08, Michael Zacherl. wrote:
>
>> ok, sounds reasonable, what brand/model is it?
>>
>> more importantly, what delivered the audio?
>

> Ah ok, that's a problem: a MacBook with a Fireface 400 and a 8x8 Jack to RCA cable... so (aside from the cable not the kind of setup you are after...;)

hehe,  exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I'm negotiating a permanent installation, buying a laptop is not really an option.
I think a DVD-player must do it.  ;-)

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist