6 to 8 channel audio player w/ amps for art installations?

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 31 15:08:41 CET 2011

On 31.10.2011, at 14:36 , K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:

> I simply bought two hifi amps that have analog 5.1 inputs and use 4 each, then connect my own little speaker chassis'
>
> The amps were 50 watts though, but only cost 50EUR a piece.

ok, sounds reasonable, what brand/model is it?

more importantly, what delivered the audio?

Currently we use a DVD-player's 5.1-outputs and a couple of Thomann's t.amps.

Thanks,  Michael.