Nice electronica: Modeselektor, Monkeytown

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 24 15:06:27 CEST 2011

> It's good but in my book not a classic as is Happy Birthday (or simply more
> chilled, I miss some of the more punchiest style that made a better overall
> blend).

Actually I agree with you that the punch style of Happy Birthday isn't there, but I think its really a good next-work after that amazing album.  I'm happy to have at least had 'a new band to follow' recently, been a bit lost there ..

> http://grooveshark.com/#/album/Mosaik/5700918
> They both play in Brussels next week end, I'm truely excited about it.

Oh godamnit that is one gig I'd love to go to ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan