Nice electronica: Modeselektor, Monkeytown

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 24 14:52:38 CEST 2011

It's good but in my book not a classic as is Happy Birthday (or simply more
chilled, I miss some of the more punchiest style that made a better overall
blend).

pre-listen available here

http://grooveshark.com/#/album/Monkeytown/6939573

While we're on monkeytown (which happens to be modeselektor's label) all of
you should absolutely give an ear to siriusmo's mosaik

http://grooveshark.com/#/album/Mosaik/5700918

work of a genius if there's one :)

They both play in Brussels next week end, I'm truely excited about it.

/M

http://nostromo.noisepages.com