Linux IDEs for web development other than Quanta?

moron EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 24 06:20:14 CEST 2011

Howdy.  I was curious if anyone knows of any alternatives to Quanta for Linux
that I might have missed.  Unfortunately KDE4 is leading quickly to the end of
Quanta support (Kubuntu is supposedly losing it entirely in the next
iteration) which means I need to find an alternative pretty quickly for doing
web-centric work (PHP + Javascript + HTML/CSS).

From my experience so far,  Bluefish doesn't seem offer the same sort of
functionality as far as how it represents a project (file management seems
pretty weird).  That said, I would be happy with Kate as the code editor if it
had some sort of project management system wrapped around it.

Cheers

--
http://industrial.org
http://deterrent.net