Music video i've been working on

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 24 01:01:13 CEST 2011

On 24/10/11 00:34, Andrew Robinson wrote:
> Having said that, do I think you could cut everything before the first
> shot of the bass player at 0:27, without losing any of the film's
> impact.

Yeah - I thought that.

Also the shot at 2'33 looks kinda bland - considering you have Manhatten
available to you (the most dramatic, beautiful, city sillhouette on the planet).

Plus. like others, I think it's too long, especially the credits, which would be
much better served with a link.

But... dude, breathless with amazement. Awesome work. There are places where
it's really captivating, visually.

Conceptually, I'd say the team could concentrate even more on scripting
interesting videos, rather than promoting "music" per se as the primary medium.

I think the mysteriousness of small gestures is greatly amplified, and this
looks like a kind of language emerging from this gorgeous experiment.

Tony (HB)