animoog

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 23 14:55:18 CEST 2011

Op 23-10-2011 14:46, Marek Szulen schreef:
> Hi
>
> Gert, thanks a lot for impressive introduction :D
>
> Yeah, I'm starting to feel like home here ;)
>
> Marek

Excellent.

As a student, I used to go to a bar just down the flat where I
lived - almost every night.

I drank my beers there (€ 0,30 a glass!), rehearsed there with my
bands, worked as a barkeeper, went to parties, did gigs, and met
my friends.

When I moved away to anothe place, I really missed that bar.
Since I'm a member of the music-bar, though, I somehow feel I
have found back its atmosphere. Best thing - it's open 24/7!

Perhaps it's an idea to invite one or two of your old music
friends to the bar :-)

I'm quite sure that Rolf and Perry are still at the music-bar,
too, although they are mostly lurking...

:-)

--
Gert