4S

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 23 14:09:13 CEST 2011

On 23/10/11 13:21, Gert van Santen wrote:
> Op 23-10-2011 13:08, Peter Korsten schreef:
>
>> I didn't say that the internet was going to go away. But mobility
>> (both of people and their communication/media devices) is very
>> much going to be a luxury in the future.

That would be very sad. The increase in inderstanding between people on this
small planet is so much due to the acceleration in communication of all kinds.

I would say that humanity's future is dependent upon their ability to facilitate
ongoing communication acceleration, with diminishing negative impact on the
environment. Technology will continue its evolution. Solutions will be found,
amid hiccups and unfortunate events. And some of the progress may indeed be due
to warfare of one kind or another.

Unless social media on small portable devices increases the accountability of
governments.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Tony (HB)