Music video i've been working on

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 23 13:13:38 CEST 2011

Op 22-10-2011 22:43, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:
> Hey guys, I've been working on this project - The New Deco Orchestra - with some folks and we just put up a music video on YouTube. The link is unlisted as of now as it's not completely done.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqeGCqkPd-8
>
> Let me know what you guys think of it,

Hi Andy,

First things first - I'm very impressed!

There are a couple of things that probably could be improved. Kai
mentioned some.

My biggest "gripe" is: it's way too long, and, because of that,
the viewer/listener will lose interest.
You tried to make a "feature film" out of material for a "short
film".

The way I see it, the intro should be 15 seconds max, and then
the music should start. At the end, the credits are way too long
either. No one will watch them.
So, basically - you've got all the material, just make a shorter
edit :-)

Nevertheless, after watching again: I'm still very impressed, and
your work has given me a lot of inspiratiuon for stuff I have
wanted to do myself for years.

Thanks for sharing :-)

--
Gert