Book recommendation

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 21 22:07:39 CEST 2011

> Mein Kampf, and the red Mao book,  Just kidding :) ... (but maybe worth to
> read to know what is all about )

Argh, but then I'd have to read the Bible and Dianetics, too!  Just kidding.  Oh, Kamasutra/Scheherezade, I've already read of course.

> The diary or the meditations of  Marcus Aurelius.

This is one of those reasons I wish I could read Greek.

> Hagakure.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagakure

Thats more like it!  Lost my copy in the move to Europe, was a treasured paperback among the few ..

I like this, getting to be good to know what nice things are out there on the reading minds of you blokes ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan