Listening to...

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 21 21:54:16 CEST 2011

WooHoo!!!! Moron is back!!! Missed ya dude!!!

I had to do a double take when I saw your signature down at the bottom (industrial.org, deterrent.net, codegrunt.com). I knew that was your calling card, as my eyes originally quickly glanced over the From field and went straight to the message body.

Please hang around awhile. I'm not that vocal much myself anymore (life keeps me busy), but I'm always lurking in the background since day 1.

--komatos/wasted/su700fan

----- Original Message -----
From: "moron" <moron at industrial.org>
To: "Music-bar" <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 2:35:22 PM
Subject: Re: Listening to...

Had to back off for a bit as I was playing it too much but Marran Gossov is
like the little devil sitting on Neil Young's shoulder whispering "your kid
will love it" that resulted in his "Trans"album.

http://vimeo.com/29105236
https://www.rdio.com/artist/Marran_Gosov/album/Vocoding_Life_/_Psycho-Akustic/

Also props to Jaap Blonk for being delightfully bonkers.

https://www.rdio.com/artist/Jaap_Blonk/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs0yapSIRmM

Oh, and howdy barbarians.

Cheers