animoog

Marek Szulen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 21 19:47:42 CEST 2011

> On 21 okt 2011, at 19:37, Marek Szulen wrote:
>> I'm Marek Szulen, living in Netherlands close to Gert :)
>> It's my first post here so just wanted to say "Hello everyone" (Gert told me few days ago: "You HAVE to be on music bar - so, here I'am ;) ).
>> At the moment I don't record much music  as I'm a father of a 1 year old boy :)
>> Could you, please, recommend some other synths for iPad (in addition do animoog)?
>> My studio at the moment consists just a MacBook Pro with soft synths and Gert's synth as a master keyboard :)
>> What  midi interface would you recommend for iPad (at the moment I'm not going to buy Akai Synthstation).
>
> Hi Marek,
>
> Very welcome to the bar!
>
> I'll repost something I posted this summer:
>
> Check in this page
> http://iosmidi.com/devices/
>
> I've got this one
> http://www.leem.co.kr/eng/product_detail.html?MN=USB-MD10
> and this one
> http://www.miditech.de/site.php4?site_id=130
>
> and they both work without any problem. The keyboard controller can be driven by the power from the iPad
>
> /Micke

Wow! Gert "warned" me, that this list has quite hight response rate factor ;)
Thanks Micke! I have exactly same midi interface (bought for some 3-4$ on ebay). So, the only thing I need is just a camera connection kit?
hmm. I've thought that need something more "dedicated" :) That's great then! :)
Thanks a lot!
As a master keyboard I'm using Roland XP80 at the moment, but thinking about just some controller.

Marek