Book recommendation

tom adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 21 16:03:24 CEST 2011

Op 20-10-2011 11:06, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:
> Taken out of the "somewhere" thread, started by Romain and Jay, I seize the opportunity and....
>
> OK, this can get out of hand. No more than two books each, please:
>

> My current  recommendations are "The House of Leaves" by Mark Z. Danielewski (a bit hard to read, but very very good, eerie, uncanny, strange, horror) and "World War Z" by Max Brooks (Mel's son). Easy to read, very entertaining, being made into a move for 2013, the account of someone interviewing survivors of the world wide Zombie war that took place a few years prior...
>

> Kai

Currently reading all the books from James Rollins. Action pur sang.
real page turners. And I just found out he also writes under the name of
james Clemens. Unfortunately I already read all that stuff.
Even better, same kind of books, are the books from Matthew Reilly. Last
time I was travelling from China to Belgium I read 2 of his books. First
time I was happy the flight lasted 11h ;-)

Like I said, it's all about the action. Story is good also but sometimes
a little far fetched.
Cheers,
ToAd