Book recommendation

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 21 10:09:38 CEST 2011

> Jay, thanks for the Lego book idea, one of my boys is also really into that, just ordered it.  Cheers.

I'd love to hear what he gets up with it, these books are seriously one of my favourite things right now - the design is amazing, the examples are fabulous and the inspiration my 4 year old gets from just flicking the pages is astonishing.  I honestly would love to know how things progress as your kids get into the book and learn from it, more and more.  We have built so many amazing things since we got these books .. our whole family has pretty much learned that the best thing to buy Flynn for presents is, another interesting Lego Technics box set ..

> btw, Amazon has a MUCH better price for that.

Yeah, I bought all three books from a local shop, but I thought it'd be worth sending you guys to the no-start press homepage since its a pretty interesting publisher of other neat books too.

;
--
Jay Vaughan