C-one liners to generate music ..

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 19 17:25:23 CEST 2011

How low can you go!

Am liking this - thinking about the 5-pin MCU I'm using to monitor battery
voltage, and one could easily drive a piezo with it.

Also, I think this guy is a wimp for using a 4-bit D-A. If you oversample and RC
filter the output, you can get plenty of bits' worth from just one pin ;-)

(am joking about the guy being a wimp...)

Tony (HB)