Arduino ADC question...

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 18 15:49:39 CEST 2011

Just off thetop of my head:

I'd probably use a LM4041ADJ voltage reference, then sum the two with some kind
of resistor network feeding into a voltage follower (op-amp). All the design is
then just resistors. Depending on the op-amp, you'll probably need a couple of
preset pots to trim everything and maybe set the correct balance. 18 or 27 turn
cermets will give you the required precision.

Something like that ;)

Tony (HB)